For more than a quarter of a century the HESCO team has been a staple in the electrical and utility business in North Georgia and the Southeast. After several years in the industry, the Hicks family decided to open their own distributorship. From its humble beginnings in 1989 as DH Supply Company, this family-owned, Doraville, GA-based business grew to become one of the 250 largest distributors in the country.
DH Supply Company was named to the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s list of fastest growing privately held companies for four years straight. This achievement, coupled with DH’s reputation for reliable service, made them an attractive acquisition target, and in 2006 the firm was sold.
Spurred by a desire to return to the business and revive the tradition of service, David Hicks, Jr. launched HESCO in January, 2012.
The HESCO Mission
Get our customers what they want, where they want, when they want it.
The HESCO Values
- Profitability – pay the business first to maintain a going concern
- Integrity – do the right thing
- Team – build a culture of respect and caring for employees and their families
- Customer Focus – First and Always
- Hustle – work hard with positive energy for our customers and our team
Click here to visit the HESCO website.